Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hudson Valley Thrift Shop/ Jezebel's Bazaar

Well, it seems as though this blog is finally up and running after a couple of false starts. I must clean out my photo library as uploading pictures caused me to lose everything I had written on the first couple of tries. I'm new at this so please bear with me.

If my good friend, Marcus Giuliano, hadn't gotten me started I probably would not have attempted to start a blog, so many thanks to him for his time and patience and encouragement. Marcus is the chef extraordinaire of the fabulous Aroma Thyme Bistro, owned by him and his lovely wife Jamie. We are so lucky to have them right here in the Village of Ellenville. Check it out! Also check out his site and blogs for the most comprehensive coverage of what's going on in Ellenville.

www.AromaThymeBistro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment